Sketch up house


Sketch up house


     Sketch up was a difficult program to work with. I had some issues with getting things where i wanted them to be, but after a while I got the hang of it. Creating the house was way harder then i thought. I had trouble making the roof and doors and putting them in the right spot. 

     After I got everything where it needed to be it was time to add textures. The first color i put on my house was an bright green an it looked horrible. So I  had to make some changes, I put a nice light brown on my house and it looked a lot better.  I added a lake to my house and it may not be the prettiest but its a lake. As well a the lake I put a nice deck to match the front porch.


  Making my animation was the easiest part of this assignment. All I did was get pictures of all the side of my house put then into a scene. I think my house and animation was turned out way better then I expected. But while making it I thought it was going to look horrible. I was very behind in making my house but after I got my out line I went pretty quick and was the first one done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final

Logo colos