final review on my work this semester

     This semester I don't think I did my very best work. Im not the best at graphic design and I font see myself using it in the future. I have learned few things on Adobe Illustrator but I don't feel the need to know how to use it for anything but this class. I still will continue to finish my projects and turn them in but I honestly don't find much joy or reason to do it in my future. I hope next semester I can do better and give more time into my projects then I did this semester.
transfer print
     The few projects I completes this semester that I enjoyed finishing was the transfer print and the nature man. The printing process was nice because it was off the computer and ended up looking better then I imagined. The nature man was hard at first but after I got the hang of it I enjoyed it. it got stressful at the end because I didn't get a good copy of the instructions and I had to go back and fix most the project. I still really enjoyed how it turned out and had fun picking what kid of pictures to use. In class we are making an infographic mine is currently not going so well. Im not sure how to use the pen tool and whenever I ask someone they are confused as well my graphics aren't the best and they have taken me so long to complete. I have found nice fonts online to use that I'm very excited about. I have more graphics I need to make but its past the due date and I don't have time to make them before the whole graphic is due. I don't want another project to be late and because making graphics take me so long I would rather turn in the project unfinished than late. I would come in during lunch or before or after school but for the past few weeks we've been doing this project I've had to visit other teachers about my grades in their classes. I haven't found time to come in yet next semester I hope to find time.
nature man
     The transfer project took about two weeks to finish and we had a project in-between. We had lots of times when we had to wait for our print to dry so while it was drying we had other things to work on. This brought me lots of stress because I was working about two things due so soon and not having lots of time to finish both. It was nice to have something to do while waiting but it was so complex and little to no instruction was giving so I got very frustrated. Also we weren't given much time to do either project. For doing two at the same time with about the same due date and right when that date was up another complex project being given with little instruction gave me lots of stress leading up to due dates.
     Even though I was stressed I learned a lot about time management and how to work a lot of things on illustrator by playing around with different tools and seeing what worked and what doesn't for my projects. I do not think any of my work is that good because most the time I was confused with the instructions given and how they were worded and how each project was given. I need to improve how I use illustrator I have learned a lot on my own and now I need to apply it to more of my projects. Also I need to work more on my time management for projects. I didn't work a lot of classes because I was confused or people who could help me figure out what I was doing wrong were busy. Also I don't have the attention span to look at a computer for an hour straight so I have to distract myself sometimes.
     I wished we did more projects off the computers I get really bad migraines and looking at a screen for an hour is making them worse so I hope next semester we do more projects of of them. When I have free time after I finish projects I usually have to do a blog post or there is already another project or two out and ready so ill usually start on those. Lately I've been behind on projects because there's so many so close to each other so I haven't had much time after projects.
     I wish the class was slowed down a little I'm not a fast worker and need time to work to believe I'm doing a good job on a project and I haven't had any of that time to go and fix my mistakes. I would feel a lot better about my projects if I had more time to work on them. I don't think I deserve the grade I have in this class I don't think my projects are good at all and I would try a lot harder if I had more time so I wasn't so rushed on doing a project. I rush my projects so there done by due dates but they don't look as good as I could make them look because I'm so worried they will be late.
     My goals for next year are to finish projects on time with more confidence in them. I hope to make my projects look better and not feel like their all so bad. I took a lot away from this semester and teethings I need to know mostly for next semester is I need to work a lot faster in order to get my projects done in time and less time resting my head when I'm getting a headache while doing a project so I can finish my projects.

My projects that I have finished and believe I did an okay job on are on my bechance https://www.behance.net/morgankabl9340

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final

Sketch up house

Logo colos