movie trailer

     In the movie trailer project I was gone for most of the time. Not being there really took a toll on me being informed of that was happening. My group decided to to the movie Stand and Deliver. I was gone for most the storyboarding and pre production. I got to help and shoot some scenes and get actors in place. for editing I looked for the clips and couldn't find them after I asked my group. so I decided to use the clips I found on the server and edited that video.

      I edited the video in an hour so it wasn't late. the editing was really bad and something I hated that I had to turn in. I'm disappointed of how it looked but I didn't have time to come in and fix everything because of all the other work I had to juggle. Being gone really made this hard and a stressful experience but I learned a lot about how I need to communicate more with the people I'm working with .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final

Sketch up house

Logo colos