vector project

      For this project we had two options for our project. The first one was an organic reproduction of a portrait or a triangle reproduction. At first I choose to do the organic option and as I was completing it I decided I didn't like how it turning out. so I decided to change to the triangle project. Restarting a whole project a few weeks before its due and also being absent for at least a week made it very stressful.

     We had to use a picture of a family member or family pet so I decided to use my sister. because I thought it would be something nice for her and she always likes to see what I make in ecomm. she is excited to join the program her freshman year.

    I started the first project with a lot of hope that I could make it look good. When it started not turning out how I pictued it and I tried to add and change it to make it how I wold enjoy it and be proud to turn it in but it still wasn't something I would have been proud to turn in. I decided about two weeks before the due date to change my entire project. I wasn't only battling time in class to get it done but I was gone a lot because I was recovering from knee surgery. I wasn't as stressed doing the project as I was about the project. Making the triangles and filling them was very relaxing and after a long day of classes it was a nice break.

      Thinking about the due date creeping up and me being almost no where close to done was stressing me out and I was worried I wasn't going to get done in time. but every time I went in extra to work on the project it was a good brain break and I wasn't thinking of when it was due I was thinking of how I wanted it to look.


     After I finished filling in all my triangles I looked at the final thing and wasn't as proud as I thought I would be. I went back I and fixed what I thought needed to be fixed and added a background and some extra triangles to make it look like the triangles were falling off my subject.

     I learned a lot about the pen tool in this project I wasn't so good with it in my before projects so now I know how to use it and Im excited to use it in future projects. I also learned a lot about my style in how I like to come across these projects and the more practice and hours I have with it the better they will end up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final

Sketch up house

Logo colos